Hefka Chiptune Pack
Hi! To download the pack, just scroll down!
Last update : 2022, March 12th.
I'm Hefka, I was formerly Frelon-K, an indie dev, until I realized I can not be a swiss knife of video games creation. I decided to focus on music composition only! There will be only one project on my page, this one actually, and it will be permanently updated with new chiptune! Some parts of the packs will be free, other parts won't!
If you're a game dev, you are free to use both my free and paid tracks for free and commercial uses. If you're a jammer, I can't forbid you to use my tracks, you will just have to refer to the rules of the jam! For example, picking assets on the web is deprecated for some jams such as the Ludum Dare.
Yey yey this is the only thing you will ever read, (but I swear, the rest of this page is extremely interesting, especially the footer of itch.io on the bottom.)!
Unless further notices, all tracks are loopable and loop seamlessly. These tracks have all been made with the tracker DefleMask. You will find these tracks in wav and ogg format.
The original pack
- Game Boy - A Child That Has No Name
- Game Boy - Dangerous Bubbles
- NES - Humeur Pluvieuse
- NES (non-loopable) - From The South
- NES - Sa Majesté Des Fleurs
- NES - Révolte Désinvolte
- NES - Down The River
- NES - Caffeine
- SMS - Tiny Steel World
- SMS - Face Ya Fear
- C64 - Loma
- NES - The Chameleon
Extension from March 2022
- NES - Catgirl Party!
- NES - Maze of Disorientation
- SMS - The Ghost Child
- NES - Victory Fanfare
- NES+VRC7 - Interstellar Chaos
Cheers and happy dev!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Regarding my activity. Good news incoming!Dec 20, 2022
- You can listen to some tracks in the browserMar 11, 2022
- *wake up and drop some extra tracks*Mar 03, 2022
- New tracks incoming \o/Oct 24, 2021
- Yep, new tracks!Sep 19, 2021
- And here comes the first additional pack!Sep 04, 2021
- Oh, did I say I was moving?Sep 03, 2021
- Update on the way (2/6 chiptune tracks done)Jul 25, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.